Are you a top performer looking for a unique challenge in the beverage industry?
Passionate about production excellence? Is organisation and system processes your driver? Do you like the idea of shaping a team and a business? Are you passionate about developing people?
Tiny Keg Can CO is scaling up and about to embark on another phase of growth. As we look to double our production output we are looking for a warehouse manager.
- Handle logistics, warehousing and stock of raw materials used in production and branch warehouse
- Formulate and Uphold Standard Operating Procedures to maximise operational efficiency.
- Work within and build upon existing company warehouse processes.
*Please review the full list of responsibilities for the full scope of this position.
- 5 years of experience in inventory management
- Familiarity with Google Apps including online calendars and cloud-based organisational system
- The ability to research and problem solve
- Strong communication skills (spoken, written and face to face)
- Flexibility and adaptability
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Sound judgement and detail oriented
- Fork Lift license
- Drivers license and access to transport
Salary: Base salary will be dependent on experience
Hours: Full-time position (Monday- Friday including weekends on occasions)
Due to the volume of applications that we receive daily, please note that if you have not received any feedback within 7 days of your initial application; kindly accept your application as unsuccessful.
Any queries can be directed to email@example.com