Receptionist / HR Admin
Tiny Keg Can Co, a leading beverage canning company based in Western Cape, South Africa, is seeking a proactive and detail-oriented individual to fill the dual role of Receptionist/HR Administrator. This position involves a wide range of responsibilities, including receptionist duties, HR administration, and additional tasks crucial to the smooth operation of our office and support of our team members.
Review the below-mentioned duties and responsibilities. Do you have a minimum of two years of experience in the receptionist and or HR admin role,
If you are a proactive individual with a passion for customer service, HR administration, and multitasking, we invite you to apply for this challenging and rewarding position at Tiny Keg Can Co
- Front Office Management
- HR Administration
- Office Logistics and Supplies
*Please review the full list of responsibilities for the full scope of this position.
- Strong communication skills (spoken, written and face-to-face)
- 2 years of experience in reception
- Familiarity with Google Apps including online calendars and cloud-based organizational system
- The ability to research and problem solve
- Flexibility and adaptability
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Sound judgment and detail-oriented
Salary: Base salary will be dependent on experience
Hours: Full-time position (Monday- Friday )
Due to the volume of applications that we receive daily, please note that if you have not received any feedback within 7 days of your initial application; kindly accept your application as unsuccessful.
Any queries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org