Are you a top performer looking for a unique challenge in the beverage industry?
Passionate about production excellence, do you like the idea of shaping a team and a business to deliver perfect quality every time? Do you have a growth mindset and seek learning opportunities?
Tiny Keg Can CO is scaling up and about to embark on another phase of growth. As we look to double our production output we are looking for an ambitious production manager with the potential to become a senior leader in the business. To drive change and create a culture in a business focussed on beverage innovation.
Please review the below-mentioned duties and responsibilities.
- You’re a senior leader in the business, ensuring seamless engagement between sales, production, warehouse, finance, and our customers.
- Manage all activities within the production process
- Operations planning and scheduling; balancing efficiency and customer service.
- Build and implement world-class systems and processes – ensuring perfect quality every time, despite the challenges of constant change and innovative new products.
- Maintain our customer focus and deliver production excellence.
- Develop a world-class team
- Drive implementation of FSSC 22000 processes (ensuring that we pass our second audit), and shape a flexible and efficient production capability. This includes production processes such as raw ingredients handling, liquid receiving and processing, and quality assurance.
- Responsible for all production assets – including implementation of new production capability and capacity (new toys!); while ensuring our existing assets are kept in tip-top shape.
- Act as a leader and influencer of the Tiny Keg Can Co. culture.
*Please review the full list of responsibilities for the full scope of this position.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in production management
- Beverage production and/or packaging experience
- Liquid skills: The role requires you to handle a large variety of liquids. Experience in liquid handling process from intake, to carbonation to post canning analysis is necessary for a successful candidate Previous brewery and winery experience is advantageous.
- People skills: this role requires working with a number of stakeholders in a constantly changing environment. Excellent communication are critical
- Mechanical aptitude and trouble-shooting skill: as in any production environment
- Attitude: A positive, can-do (pun intended) attitude is absolutely required. There are no problems only opportunities to find solutions.
- Beverage sensory training
- Lab liquid analysis training
- Enjoy drinking great beverages
Hours: Full-time position (Monday- Friday including weekends on occasions)
Due to the volume of applications that we receive daily, please note that if you have not received any feedback within 7 days of your initial application; kindly accept your application as unsuccessful.
Any queries can be directed to Join@tinykeg.com