Are you a top performer looking for a completely unique challenge in the beverage industry?
Passionate about production excellence? Excited to help develop brand-new and innovative beverage ideas? Do you have a growth mindset and seek learning opportunities?
Tiny Keg Can CO is scaling up and about to embark on another phase of growth. As we look to double our production output we will need a facility operator who is result-oriented and quality focused to manage facility operations.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the company’s manufacturing capability.
- Responsible for the CIP protocol of all tanks and equipment.
- Liquid receiving & registration
- Mixing liquids to client specs
- Carbonating liquids to spec
- Fine-tuning liquids to spec for canning (DO, CO2 Adjustments)
*Please review the full list of responsibilities for the full scope of this position.
- 2 years of experience in facility production systems
- Familiarity with Google Apps including online calendars and cloud-based organisational system
- The ability to research and problem solve
- Strong communication skills (spoken, written and face to face)
- Flexibility and adaptability
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Sound judgement and detail oriented
- Brewery or similar experience advantageous
- Beverage sensory training
- Lab liquid analysis training
- Enjoy drinking great beverages
Salary: Base salary will be dependent on experience
Hours: Full-time position (Monday- Friday including weekends on occasions)
Due to the volume of applications that we receive daily, please note that if you have not received any feedback within 7 days of your initial application; kindly accept your application as unsuccessful.
Any queries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org